Rave4Yourself - HTLoop2 (Rmx) Rave4Yourself - HTLoop2 (Rmx)

Superb

Great work.

Excellent transitions and segments all are all executed to perfection. Although one thing I would have liked to have heard was a nice low where things calm down and climb back into the excellent climaxes you have in this track.

5/5 Of course but u should stop reviewing your own songs, it makes you seem desperate for reviews, and with work like this you most definatly dont have to be.

Teck071 responds:

I dont review my own songs? I only put it on 5/5 once i submit my songs to get people to hear it first!

Thank you for your positive feedback, I vary sometimes in every track, some come out good some come out bad..

Teck071

First Love - By K OS First Love - By K OS

Most of it is not bad

1st I'd like to say that you should change the high frequency synth that you added on later, it interrupts the flow. Other than that its not bad.

This track is in dire need of mastering and equalizing because it sounds fairly similar straight through and there are no highs or lows to it.

With a little work could be greatly improved.

Keep it up.

solitude through music solitude through music

Nice tune but i'd change the synth

Could see this an RPG and its a nice tune but I dont know if this is really trance. Maybe it's just me but I don't like the synth too much. I think the tune could be captured better with something brighter and definatly more clearer.

I'd add some drums, supporting synths, or acoustic instruments if your looking for a trancy song.

Good job on the tune and excellent start to a song with great potential.